MORE BANNACK

NOTE** Bannack Is Occupied**

 


built in 1863 by Sheriff Henry Plummer
The Bannack Jails

Bannack buildings
More Bannack Buildings


Bannack is located about 26 miles southwest of Dillon.  Bannack reached its peak population in the spring of 1863 with 3000 people living in town and another 2000 living down the creek.   Bannack is located at an elevation of 5,780 feet.   Two campgrounds are located 1/4 mile west of town.

more Bannack buildings
Looking Down Main Street

one of the first buildings in Bannack
Bannack Assay Office

Built in 1866, by William Roe
Bannack's First House (The Roe/Graves House)



Link to another website with more Bannack pictures

Back To Main Page